Want to know what the best wireless subwoofer kits you should buy for your home in 2021? Our detailed review gives you some insight into why you need a wireless subwoofer kits and which ones offer the best value for money.
Everyone loves a good audio system at their house. It can really transform the experience for you and your family. The subwoofers put life into the audio and it lets you experience the sound effects.
While we all love these audio systems with subwoofers, there is one thing that is not very pleasant about these subwoofers. It is the wiring that is required. We are sure that you would agree with us about the wiring part. It can spoil the ambiance and the decoration of the room, especially if you have multiple woofers in a room.
It is not realistic to buy wireless subwoofers just for the sake of wiring because they can be really expensive.
The easy and economical solution to this problem is to install wireless subwoofer kits. These kits can eliminate the need for cables and convert your existing speakers into wireless subwoofers. Don’t worry about the cost as they are an affordable solution to your problem. They transmit the signals to the subwoofers wirelessly and hence you would not have to extend the cables across the room. These devices consume minimal power and there is no lag introduced in the sound either.
We are sure that you are now interested in purchasing such the best wireless subwoofer kits. So, which one do you plan to buy? With so many products available in the market, it is natural to get confused about the choice. We thought of lending you a helping hand and sharing the details of some of the best wireless subwoofer kits available in the market in 2021. Let us move on to the next section and check out these models now
Just want a quick pick without the details? Here are our top 4 picks for
Best Wireless Subwoofer Kits
|BIC America WTR-Sys Wireless Transmitter/Receiver Kit for Hookup of Wireless Subwoofers and Wireless Powered Speakers, 8.30in. x 8.30in. x 2.20in.||Prime||Buy on Amazon|
|Top||MartinLogan SWT-X Wireless Subwoofer Kit - Black||Prime||Buy on Amazon|
|OSD Audio Wireless 5.8G Subwoofer Transmitter/Receiver Kit Dual Source, Diversity Antennas and Brackets Nero-WSA||Prime||Buy on Amazon|
|Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit with Easy Installation for Powerful Bass||Prime||Buy on Amazon|
Best Wireless Subwoofer Kits in 2021
In this section, we have listed some of the best wireless subwoofer kits in the market. These are all very reliable products that are available at an affordable price. To give you a better perspective about these kits, we have listed the reviews along with the advantages and disadvantages of each of these sub-woofer kits. You can go ahead and check out these models now and we are sure that you are going to find the best wireless subwoofer kit for your equipment. Here is the list –
If you are looking for an active kit, then you might want to check out this product at number 3. This features a 4 channel wireless audio transmitter and receiver system to transmit the signals to the subwoofer system. It is also very easy to install and since this is an active system, it has an inbuilt amplifier as well. You would need to connect a power source to this transmitter and receivers. It is easy to solve the wiring problem with this kit and you can also use them to install the speakers.
Even in this set, there is no loss of quality because the digital signals are transmitted to the receiver. Overall, the quality of the signals does not fall so you would not notice any kind of static in the sound.
If you do not mind spending a little extra on the kit then this can purchase this as this would offer a perfect setup for you. You would not have to purchase anything extra as the kit includes everything that you would need.
- This kit is very versatile and it can work with PC, Macs, Mobile Devices and all other types of system that supports 3.5 mm jack.
- It has a range of 60 feet while you are using it indoor and this has been made possible because of external antennas.
- It is a complete set and it also includes 2 adapters for the transmitter and receiver.
- Some customers remoted less range in an obstructed setup.
Find out by clicking here if this is the best wireless subwoofer kits for your home
Another popular brand available in the market is MartinLogan and a lot of people prefer buying subwoofer kits from this brand. This brand is a synonym of quality. You can also use this kit with Dynamo 600X, 800X, 1100X and 1600X subwoofers.
The main components of this kit are the transmitter and receiver. The receiver is a lot more compact than the transmitter, which gives you freedom of easy installation. You can hide it behind the device for the true wireless experience.
A lot of people are worried about the loss of quality but let us assure you that if you are buying this subwoofer kit from MartinLogan, we assured that you will get zero signal compression technology. This means that there will be no loss of quality.
It doesn’t require an external power source or an audio connection to function. The wireless range of this subwoofer kit is 50 feet and it operates on a frequency of 2.4 GHz. The brand also offers dynamic frequency selection in this kit so that there is no interference with the Wi-Fi or cordless phone.One thing that we didn’t like about this kit is that it is only compatible with a certain set of Dynamo Subwoofers.
- This kit is very easy to setup and it takes just a few minutes to install.
- There is no digital compression and hence there is no loss in quality as well.
- It features dynamic frequency selection along with forwarding error correction technology.
- Another series from the brand includes SWT-2, which is not compatible with this series.
This could be the best wireless subwoofer kits for your needs. Click here to find out more.
We all want products that are reasonably priced and the products that are easy to use. If you are not able to find a reliable wireless subwoofer kit that is affordable, then have a look at this one. There is a lot of option that you get here. You can either choose a simple set of wireless transmitters and receiver or you can choose a set of wireless transmitters and receivers with amplifiers. You also have an option to choose the capacity between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz.
Talking about other features, this set offers you a 34 channel selection, and this also enables in maintaining the integrity of the signals.
Since it works on a good frequency range, you get the freedom to choose the location of the subwoofer as per your needs. You would not have to worry about the loss of signals as well.
The kit is quite compact, and it is also very easy to use. They are the best device to be used with your home theater system or in your media room. It is best suited for 5.1 surround sound systems and you face no trouble during the installation either.
- The signal to noise ratio of this subwoofer kit is less than 80 dB and the frequency response is between 20 Hz to 200 Hz.
- It offers an external operating range of 100 Feet and an internal operating range of 50 feet.
- There is an option to choose the frequency setup and the amplifier while you are purchasing this set.
- Nothing that we could notice.
This is a great wireless subwoofer kit – click here to find out more information about it.
The last kit on our list is from Klipsch and it is also similar to other kits available in the market. This enables you to experience the powerful bass without the clutter of wires. Do not worry about the setup as well because the set up is as simple as connecting the devices. It is similar to the plug and play function.
There are many devices where you can’t use more than 2 or 3 devices but in this case, you can use up to 4 WA 2’s and that is all you would need for an average-sized household. The price is also within the affordable range and there is an adapter supplied with this kit which lets you the power of the device.
Overall, it is a reliable set of transmitter and receiver, which allows you to connect multiple subwoofers. In addition to this, it also allows you to place your subwoofer at a place that you like. The operating frequency of this device is 2.4 GHz and this provides you with an extended range of 50 feet.5
- The brand offers a 1 year warranty on this kit.
- It features a plug and plays technology that eliminates the need for any kind of configuration. There is no manual pairing required.
- There is no loss of sound and you can connect multiple devices at once.
- Only compatible with Energy, Jamo, Klipsch and Mirage subwoofer that comes with WA Port.
Find out more about this wireless subwoofer kit by clicking here.
Best Wireless Subwoofer Kits 2021 : Buying Guide
Wireless subwoofer kit are nothing but a set of transmitter and receiver which eliminates the need for wires. There are still some factors that you would need to consider while choosing the best wireless subwoofer kits. Check out this buying guide, which will give you an idea about the things that need to be considered while making the purchase.
- Operating Frequency–You can start by looking at the operating frequency of the subwoofer kits. Check if that interferes with the electronics and check if that interferes with the Wi-Fi as well. Some models also work on the dual-frequency. While you are checking for the operating frequency, you can also check the range of the wireless subwoofer kit.
- Ease of Installation– The next thing to check is the ease of installation. You can check what all is needed for the installation and how long will it take you to install the kit. This factor is certainly important because you do not want to buy something that adds to the complexity of the system.
- Active/Passive– You must also choose the type of wireless subwoofer kit that you would like to buy. The active models have an integrated amplifier in them which means that they would need an additional power supply. The passive models do not need any additional power supply and they do not have an integrated amplifier. Understand the advantages as well as disadvantages of both types of wireless subwoofer kit and choose accordingly.
- Brand– Brand is also an important factor when you are choosing the audio equipment. This is also important for wireless subwoofer kits and hence you need to ensure that you are buying something from a reliable brand. Do not opt for locals and check out the user reviews about the reliability of the brand that you are opting for. You can also opt for some of the reliable brands that we have listed above.
- Warranty– Check for the warranty policy available on these kits. The fact is that you would not find many products that come with a warranty. You will only find a few subwoofer kits that would offer any warranty to you; however, it is worth buying something that comes with a warranty.
- Cost– The last factor can be the cost. The active kits are a little more expensive when compared to the passive models. This is because of the presence of the amplifier. If you already have an amplifier, then you can save on the cost but if you want a really good set then you might want to spend a little extra and get the active model. Overall, the choice should be determined by your budget and hence we also recommend you to set a budget before choosing a wireless subwoofer kit.
This was all about the best wireless subwoofer kits and we hope that you found a product that is suitable for your system. If you are not sure which one to buy, then we would recommend you to revisit the buying guide as we have elaborated on all the factors that you would need to consider while making the purchase.
With all these details, you will be able to choose the best wireless subwoofer kit easily. You can pay special consideration to the installation process and ensure that the kit that you are investing in is easy to install.
Check if there is distortion in the sound and you must also check the range of the kit. We would now conclude this page and if you have any questions, then please reach out to us via comment section.
Thank you and do not forget to share this page with friends and families who are looking for a similar solution to eliminate the unpleasant wiring.
You should check out these articles…