A lot of people have a passion for the sound quality of the media that they are playing. This can be related to the music that they are listening to or this can be related to the movies they are watching. The best sound effects are added by a good quality subwoofer which adds a lot of bass to the sound. There are people who would spend thousands of dollars just to get that right mix of sound and today, we have something for the bass heads out there.
If you also love a strong bass in your music then you must purchase a nice subwoofer that can either be connected to your TV or that can be connected to your existing home theater. This will enhance the quality of the output and you will be really happy. Today, in this article, we are going to talk about some of the best subwoofers that are available in the market and you can check out the list. Depending on your interest and needs, you can go ahead and make the purchase of the subwoofer that you like. So, let us not waste time and let us move ahead to check out the top subwoofers for home for 2021. It can certainly be a perfect new year or Christmas gift for yourself.
Best Subwoofers for Home Reviews 2021
Here are the top 10 best subwoofers for home. You can check out the details and you can also check out the pros and cons associated with each of these subwoofers. We have listed the products for everyone’s needs. Go ahead and check out more details now.
Are you looking for a powerful subwoofer for your home? Check out this subwoofer which is available from Polk Audio and this is really powerful. This is a ported subwoofer which enhances the bass and provides you with the accurate sound with nice special effects. Another advantage of this subwoofer is that it can blend with any speaker and it is also very easy to connect with any system. You can additional controls at back of the subwoofer which can help you in tweaking the settings as per your needs. The warranty associated with the product also offers good coverage.
- The size of this subwoofer is 10 inches and it can be connected to your home theater system.
- Features a deep powerful bass because of 100 watts and RMS of 50 watts.
- This subwoofer looks sleek and it is available in silver color.
- This subwoofer is really easy to connect as it has speaker connectors at the back along with the volume control, phase control, and power control.
- It comes with laser-based Klippel measurement technology.
- Available at an affordable price
- Nothing as such
Next on our list is a subwoofer from Klipsch and this has dimensions of 15 x 12.5 x 15.7. While selecting the subwoofer you can choose between 10 inches model or 12 inches model. The dynamic power drive that offers great bass to any media content. If you had been looking for something that has amazing bass then you must have a look at this product. The warranty offered on this subwoofer is 1 year which covers you against any type of defect or issue. This subwoofer can be connected to old and new receivers and it easily blends low-frequency tones. You can purchase a complete set from Klipsch as well.
- Available in two sizes which is 10 inches and 12 inches.
- It has a power delivery capacity of 300 watts which makes it really powerful.
- It also comes with low pass crossover and phase control as well which offers you a lot of flexibility.
- One of the most powerful subwoofers available in the market.
- Easy to connect because of the line in connection and it is compatible with almost every system.
- It also features an all-digital amplifier and spun copper IMG Woofer.
- Slightly expensive when compared with other products in the market.
Are you still not satisfied with the powerful speaks available on the list? Are you looking for more power but at an affordable price? Check out this subwoofer from Acoustic Audio by Goldwood. It is available in 5 different sizes and hence it offers a lot of options for you. The subwoofer can be installed with wall home theater or ceiling home entertainment. They also have a long throw subwoofer which is located at the bottom of the module. The digital drive amplifier is something that helps you in controlling the sound quality as per your requirements and as per the media content.
- It comes in a size of 6.5 inches, 8 inches, 10 inches, 12 inches and 15 inches.
- It has a peak power of 400 watts and has a frequency response of 25 Hz to 250 Hz. The impedance of this subwoofer is 8 ohm
- It comes in a high density casing to avoid any air leaks.
- Available at a very affordable price.
- It comes with lifetime warranty which helps you in ensuring that your purchase is covered.
- It has a digital drive amplifier and it comes in black ash woof finish which makes it really effective.
- Nothing at all.
One of the good quality brands that are available in the market is Pioneer. This is known to have the best sound quality and hence even if this subwoofer is just 100 watts, it has a good quality and it doesn’t feel underpowered at all. The frequency response falls in a great range which makes it better than other traditional subwoofer that you will find in the market. Apart from this, the subwoofer also has crossover and phase adjustments which allow you to alter the output. Overall, this is a good quality subwoofer that you will find at an affordable price with reliable quality.
- This is an 8 inch subwooferthat comes with lower frequency response.
- It has a 100 watt internal amplifier which offers good controlled bass.
- The frequency range of this subwoofer is 38 Hz to 150 Hz and it has a power consumption of 1 Amp.
- It comes with 1 year warranty and it is available at an affordable price.
- It has low-frequency response and hence it can be used easily with any system.
- You can connect this subwoofer using speaker wire or using subwoofer cable.
- Some people may feel that this is underpowered.
The next one available on the list is a slim subwoofer from Theater Solutions and it is available at an affordable price as well. It places itself low on the surface and it also has the woofer assembly at the bottom. The frequency response is good and you get an impedance of 8 ohms. With a built-in digital drive high-efficiency amplifier, you get a good power output without the compromise on the sound. If you do not have a lot of space in your room then you can go ahead and choose this without a doubt. You can also purchase other equipment from this brand and you will be able to get most out of the system
- You get options to choose between 8 inches, 10 inches, 12 inches, and 15 inches.
- It lays flat on the subwoofer and hence it occupies a lot let space.
- It has a peak power of 250 watts along with a frequency response of 35 Hz to 150 Hz.
- It comes with control knobs to edit the output and hence get flexibility.
- Easy to connect and occupies very little space in the room.
- Very powerful in terms of bass delivery and has a digital drive high-efficiency amplifier.
- No warranty information available.
Next on our list is a subwoofer from Polk Audio. This is the second product from the brand on our list and it is a 10 inch woofer that has a power of 200 watts. This subwoofer features a deep bass along with dynamic balance drivers which offers a good sound quality to you. The subwoofer also features a patented power port technology which ensures that the airflow is smooth and there is no distortion in your listening area. The subwoofer also has universal compatibility which makes it really great. Along with the American modern style and 2 color options, it becomes a great purchase option.
- This is available in 10 inches and 12 inches variant and it is available in brown as well as black walnut colors.
- The subwoofer also has built-in control as it has DC control, phase controller, volume and low pass controllers.
- It features really deep bass and it is also easy to connect.
- It comes with good sound quality and good warranty policy.
- It can be connected to DC control and LFE as well.
- It offers a lot of versatility to the user and enhances the home theater experience of the people.
- Slightly expensive.
If you ask a musician about the brand that they like then there are good chances that they might say, Yamaha. To enhance your viewing experience, we have a subwoofer from Yamaha. The subwoofer is very stylish and it can be connected to any system. There are no additional controls here but you get a simple knob based volume control. The clear and tight bass offered by this subwoofer is one of the best parts and the frequency response of this subwoofer is 28 Hz to 200 Hz. You can combine your purchase with a high quality cable so as to ensure that there is no distortion or noise that is introduced in the system.
- This is an 8 inch subwoofer with a power of 100 watts
- You can choose to purchase this from 8 feet cable or 15 feet cable.
- It offers clear and tight bass because of the new twisted flare port.
- One of the best brands and available at affordable prices.
- It comes with advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology for the user.
- Looks very sleek and the port is available on the side of the subwoofer.
- No controls are available for this subwoofer.
You would have looked at subwoofer from Yamaha at number 7 and it was an 8 inch product. If you are looking for 10 inch subwoofer from Yamaha then you can go ahead and check out this model. It is a 10 inch model with a 100 watt power supply but the bass is a lot more refined. The sound is very clear and in addition to this, there is no distortion in the sound at all. Overall, you can purchase this if you are looking for something that is affordable yet offers the best quality in the market.
- The size of the subwoofer is 10 inches and the peak power output is 100 watts.
- This can be coupled with an 8 inch cable for ensuring a noise-free transmission.
- It comes in attractive black matte finish.
- Yamaha is the best brand in the market and this subwoofer is available at a very affordable price.
- It is equipped with YSTII which is nothing but advanced Yamaha Servo Technology.
- The cone size is 10 inches and it can be connected to any music system.
- Lack of controls for the things apart from volume.
Next on our list is a subwoofer from Monoprice. This subwoofer is one of the most affordable ones in the market and it can be an ideal companion for you if you have a small room. There is a power drive inbuilt in this subwoofer and it ensures that the sound is amplified. Overall, you will notice that the subwoofer has a good quality. There is also an auto mode on this subwoofer which makes it an ideal purchase. You can connect external amplifier along with speakers to this subwoofer. The frequency control makes it a great option in terms of flexibility that you get with the subwoofer.
- This is a 60 watt 8 inch subwoofer.
- The frequency range is 50 Hz to 250 Hz and it can be attached to all speaker assemblies.
- It can be connected to amplifiers as well.
- This subwoofer has volume control and frequency control as well.
- This is one of the most affordable product in the market.
- This one is quite compact which makes it ideal for small rooms.
- Peak power is just 60 watts
Earthquake Sound also manufactures a good subwoofer which is known for the best bass quality. This subwoofer has an automatic signal detection system and it can work on an auto mode or a manual mode. In the manual mode, you can adjust the volume, phase and frequency response. This offers you a lot of versatility. If you do not mind spending a little extra on subwoofer then you can check this out as it comes with premium features and premium quality. Low-level RCA audio inputs are a great advantage that you get and hence it can be your best purchase if you are looking for subwoofer.
- Available in sizes of 6.5 inch, 10 inches, and 12 inches.
- It has a power output of 150 watts and it also has automatic signal detection system.
- Has a frequency response of 40 Hz to 180 Hz.
- The impedance is of 12 Ohms and it also has LED status indicators for you.
- Features a really strong bass that matches the name of earthquake sound.
- Filter, volume and phase can be adjusted with knobs behind the subwoofer.
- Quite an expensive purchase
Best Subwoofers for Home 2021 : Buying Guide
We have already talked about the best subwoofers for home that you can find in the market but are you still confused about choosing the right subwoofer? Do you think that you are not sure which one would suit your needs? Well, here is some help. Check out this buying guide and you will get an idea of the factors that you must consider while you are purchasing the subwoofers. Remember that the placement of the subwoofer is also very important factor that is certainly not governed by any of your choices.
- Type–There are majorly two types of the subwoofer. The first ones are sealed and the second ones are ported boxes. Ported ones are better in terms of sound quality but they are also larger than the sealed ones. You can make a tradeoff between the quality and the size while considering the type of subwoofer you are purchasing.
- Size– One of the important factors while purchasing a subwoofer is the size of the subwoofer. You need to understand your needs here and you need to understand that the bigger is not always better. There are different sizes available and you can find it as small as 6 inches and there is honestly no limit for the size. You can choose this as per the place where you wish to install subwoofer at.
- Power– The power is yet another factor to be considered while purchasing the subwoofer. The amplifiers are built inside the assembly and hence you can check out the power output of the subwoofer. This will give you an idea if the product chosen will meet your needs. The higher is always better and hence you can also look at specifications like the peak power and RMS Rating.
- Bass– The next thing to look at is the type of bass offered by the subwoofer. There are some which offer a great quality of subwoofer which is very strong but there are some which don’t offer strong bass. In such a case, you need to understand and see the quality and the magnitude of the bass that comes with your subwoofer.
- Additional Features– You can also check out for the additional features. This may include something like a passive radiator which enhances the power drive of the subwoofer. This may also include some additional controls to tweak the settings of the subwoofer. Among these, you can also check the compatibility in terms of connectivity.
- Wireless Capabilities– The last thing to check is the wireless capabilities of the subwoofer. You can see if this can be wirelessly connected to the home theater or if it can be connected to your mobile phone for changing the settings. This is certainly an important factor that is worth your consideration.
- Warranty– Since you will be spending a lot of money on the subwoofer, it makes sense to check the warranty associated with the product. You must get at least 1 year of warranty which would be able to cover you against the manufacturing defects and other such things. It is one of the must consider aspect of the purchase.
- Price and Brand– The last thing is to ensure that you opt for the subwoofer from a good brand. Avoid local knock-offs that may not have good sound quality. If you purchase subwoofer from a good brand then you can be assured of the good bass. In addition to this, you can set a budget while making the purchase
you love to check :
These are the best subwoofers for Home available in the market. You can check out the products by using the link that we have listed with each subwoofer in the list. For the people who are purchasing subwoofers for the first time or for the people who do not have a lot of experience, we have also listed a buying guide above. You can check out the buying guide to understand the factors that will affect your choice. Go ahead, check out all the details and purchase one for yourself today.